Monday, February 6, 2012

Project Winnie 2012 and Beyond



Mission
To become who I want to be emotionally, spiritually and physically.

Goals

·        I will stop shutting down emotionally and allow myself to feel happiness, sadness, anger and frustration.  I will also tell others how I feel instead of holding it in.

·        I will develop a better relationship with my Lord and Savior through prayer, worship, study and application of the Word, and by trusting and submitting to Him.

·        I will regain control over my health through eating a healthy diet, exercise and weight loss.
1.     I will eat healthier by eating consistently, making better food choices and drinking more water.
2.     I will exercise at least 30 minutes per day every day.
3.     I will be at my goal weight by the end of the year.




No comments:

Post a Comment